CR Motorcycle Training & Rental Advanced Motorcycle Training
Getting you to the next level.
- Not for beginners
- Must have a R-E or R License.
- Motorcycle and riding gear provided or use your own.
- We have for our students to hire: (indent list of bikes)
- Yamaha MT10
- Triumph Street Triple 660cc R-E class
- BMW GS f800
- Honda NC750
Riding gear provided: helmet, jacket and gloves. You must provide your own boots and riding pants.
Advanced course includes
- Emergency braking at different speeds and corners
- Swerve technique
- Counter steering
- Road craft
- Lane filtering, lane splitting
- Road safety
- Body position, eye line, entry and exit points
- Motorcycle Headsets are provided.
Where it Starts
Course begins at CR Motorcycle Training and Rental workshop 5 Beaumont Way Greenwood. Then a route up to Mundaring Weir and back, which is mapped out by our Motorcycle Instructor Cody Russell.
How long is the course?
How much does it cost?
$250 per person
How much do the hire bikes cost?
Yamaha MT10 1000cc $250
BMW GS f800cc $210
Triumph Street Triple 660cc $159
Honda NC 750cc $150
How much does the riding gear cost?
It is free to use our helmet, jacket and gloves. You must provide your own boots and riding pants.