This agreement is between the prospective hirer and CR Motorcycle rental the
company. You agree to rent the motorcycle described including all
accessories, tools, equipment and any replacement motorcycle from CR
1.Vehicle Condition And Return
The Company delivers the vehicle to you in good operating condition. You
agree to return the vehicle in the same condition except for ordinary wear and
tear, (BUT DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY DAMAGE). The Company reserves
the right to take possession of the vehicle without notice at your expense
should any of the following occur:
The vehicle is illegally parked. The vehicle is used in violation of the law
and/or of this agreement. The vehicle is apparently abandoned.
2. Extension You shall notify the Company and obtain its authorization for
extension of hiring period beyond the Due in Date and Time. Such notification
must be done PRIOR TO THE DUE IN DATE AND TIME, otherwise the
Company shall immediately report the vehicle as stolen.
3. Unauthorized And Prohibited Use Persons prohibited from driving the
No under 18 years of age.
• Persons other than those identified and/or other persons the Company
approved in writing.
• Persons not licensed for the class of the vehicle.
• Persons with a blood alcohol exceeding the lawful limit.
• Persons who use false identity and person who provides his or her identity
to be used as false identity by other person.
The vehicle must NOT be used
• On unsealed or off road conditions under any circumstances.
• To carry paying passenger or to carry any inflammable, corrosive or
• To propel or tow other vehicle, trailer, boat or any other object unless
authorized by the company in writing.
• To carry more people and/or greater load of goods than permitted by the
• To carry water skis, surfboards, bicycles, canoes or the like of on the
• In a manner and/or for the purposes other than for which the vehicle was
designed and constructed.
• For racing, reliability and/or speed trials, pace making, hill climbing or tested
in preparation of such purposes.
• In a dangerous manner.
• For any illegal purposes including contravening any legislation or regulation
that controls vehicular traffic.
Out back ready bikes must only be ridden on sealed, gravel or well
maintained tracks, not be used as a dirtbike. No off road riding.
4. Financial Obligations
Joint hirers and ALL riders are jointly and severally responsible under this
agreement. By entering into this agreement you authorize the Company to
debit your credit card (and you shall pay on demand any balance owing) with
the following charges.
• All rental charges.
• All charges claimed to the Company due to parking or any other traffic
infringements incurred during the period of hire or until such later time when
the vehicle is returned to the Company.
• All loss of or damage to the vehicle ( including loss of use), Third party
damages, legal expenses, assessment fees, towing and recovery, storage
and Company service charges where:
1. Any condition of this agreement and in particular condition 3 has been
2. Any special condition has been breached.
3. The vehicle is involved in a single vehicle accident, unless the Company
waives such loss to a single vehicle liability amount.
4. You have left the vehicle unlocked or you leave the keys in the vehicle.
5. You have not kept the key securely under your personal control.
6. The under body of the vehicle is damaged regardless of the cause when no
other vehicle is involved.
7. The tires of the vehicle are damaged other than normal wear.
8. The vehicle is totally or partly immersed in water regardless of cause.
9. The interior of the vehicle is damaged regardless of cause when there is no
other vehicle involved.
10. The vehicle is damaged due to being driven under or into an object lower
than the height of the vehicle.
11. You fail to maintain all fluid and fuel levels or fail to immediately rectify or
report to the Company any defect you found.
12. The vehicle is damaged due to loading and unloading other than normal
13. You fail to properly secure any load or equipment, which leads to loss of
the load or equipment.
When you pay by credit card or direct the Company to bill charges to other
person, corporation, firm or organization who or which fails to make payment
when it is due, you shall immediately pay on demand the full amount due to
the Company. The Renter will pay to CR Motorcycle Rental the rental charge
specified If mechanical damage is caused by the mis-use or abuse of the
motorcycle, the renter will remain liable for the hire charge for the remainder
of the unexpired hire period together with all repair costs, replacement parts
and costs for the cancellation or postponement of the hire of the motorcycle to
future customers as a result of its unavailability. This will be calculated by
determining the percentage usage, over 60 days immediately preceding the
damage, and multiplying this by the number of days that the motorcycle is
CR Motorcycle Rental may repossess the motorcycle at any time without
demand upon CR Motorcycle Rental becoming aware that the Renter is in
breach of any term or condition of this Agreement or that the Motor Cycle is
damaged in any way or that continuing use of the motorcycle would be likely
to adversely affect the motorcycle or its performance.
5. Damage Cover
If you act within the terms and conditions of this agreement the company will
grant a damage cover (including legal costs incurred with the Company’s
consent) for your benefit in respect of damages to the vehicle or third party
damage other than any property owned you and any friend, relative, associate
and passenger or your physical legal control. This cover is subject to: Your
payment of the insurance excess specified as $2000.00 for over 25 years old
$2650.00 for 21 years to 25 years old and $5000 for 18-21 years of age. Theft
excess is $5000.00. Your not acted or caused any other person to act in any
manner which contravenes this agreement including special conditions. You
provide such information and assistance as may be requested and, if
necessary authorize the company insurance to bring, defend, or settle legal
proceedings where the company shall have sole conduct of the proceedings.
NO cover for under 18 years of age. Riders must be licensed for a minimum
of 1 consecutive years for non LAMS bikes.
When Hiring the Honda CB 250 no insurances is offered, you must pay for
any damages to the bike or third party if you are at fault.
6. General Provisions
You shall promptly report any incident involving loss or damage to the vehicle
or loss involving the vehicle while hired under this agreement to the company
and shall deliver to the company immediately, every summons, complaint or
paper in relation to such loss. Compliance with this sub paragraph does not
excuse you from reporting all incidents to police or other relevant authorities.
You shall release and indemnify the company and it’s agents and employees
from all claims loss or damage to your personal property and any other
person’s property left on the vehicle at any time before, during or after the
rental period regardless of the cause. Except as provided by law, no driver or
passenger on the vehicle shall be deemed to be the agent, servant or
employee in any manner for any purpose whatsoever. The company gives no
express or implied warranty as to any matter whatsoever including but not
limited to the condition of the vehicle and equipment, it’s merchantability or
fitness for any particular purpose. No right of the company in this agreement
may be waived except in writing by an officer of the company.
• Words used in this agreement to denote any gender shall include all
genders, singular words include the plural, and noted.
7. Personal Accident Insurance
Irrespective of the level of insurance that applies to this agreement, the
“at fault rider and not fault rider’’ has no cover for damage or personal
injury to him or herself.
Until a claim has settled by payment to CR Motorcycle Rental, the
excess will be payable by the Renter regardless of fault. Third party
injury insurance is covered by Western Australia registration.
8. Online Payment
Online payment must be paid in 100% of total rental cost. Bond can be paid
before collection date or on the day of collection. Cancelation fee applies of
20% of total rental if cancelation one month before date of rental. Cancelation
fee of 100% one week before date of Rental.
9. Deposit / bond
All motorcycle rentals will have a $2000.00 bond on Pre-Authorization on a
bank-card or cash bond. Cash bond will be returned when motorcycle is
returned in the same condition as received and Pre-Authorization with drop off
in 7 days from transition.
10. RAC COVER
With each motorcycle hire you have the option of taking out road side
assistance for $20 and $40 for outback ready motorcycles on your rental.
Which covers you for:
-Road side assistance 24/7.
-Lockouts, flat batteries, flat tires, metro and country towing if needed at no
extra expense. If you have a breakdown which is caused by at no fault of your
own you will receive a refund for the days the motorcycle is not available.
You must check the engine oil, tire pressure (42psi), and lube the chain daily.
Motorcycle must be washed and full of 98 octane petrol or a $50 fee will
apply. $500 charge if you put diesel in the motorcycle.