The Russell family has been providing quality motorcycles for hire over 9 years and are always adding new bikes to the fleet. Our mission is still the same – to promote the motorcycle industry and provide a great service to experience Australia on two wheels.
Our director Cody Russell has over 20 years of motorcycle riding experience and has ridden bikes in 7 different countries and counting. Cody has also been a Pro motorcycle instructor (license # 6456) in Perth for over 9 years and has helped thousands of people get their motorbike license. For further information, go to http://crmotorcycletraining.com.au/.
- FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS – Family owned business for over 9 years.
- UNIQUE COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE – The only motorcycle hire company in WA which has insurance for comprehensive, third party, Fire and theft.
- TOP QUALITY BIKES – New and very well maintained motorcycles.
- DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR – We can deliver to anywhere in Perth.
- UNLIMITED KMS – Enjoy riding our new and well-maintained motorcycles over an unlimited distance.
- FREE RIDING GEAR – Free use of riding gear for the driver, which includes helmets, gloves and jackets in all sizes.
- 24/7 RAC ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE – All our motorbikes are covered By RAC road side assistance for anywhere in Australia 24/7.
- FREE ON-SITE PARKING – We provide free on-site parking for your car.
- OPEN 7 DAYS – We are open 7 days a week for your convenience.
- REDUCE INSURANCE- If you are 25 years and older you can reduce your damage insurance excess.
- NO CREDIT CARD SURCHARGE FEES – We are always upfront and transparent, never any unexpected surprises.
- FlEXIBLE PICKUP AND DROP OFF TIMES- We open all day.
- 24 HOUR DAY RATE- Pickup any time of the day and drop off any time of the day.
When choosing your motorbike to hire, first make sure you have the right motorcycle hire company. You need motorcycle insurance and CR Motorcycle Rental is the only company in WA who has you covered. Our third party insurance covers costs up to $35,000,000 in possible damages. The terms and conditions should clearly state the cover you have on your hire. If it’s not in the T&C there is no insurance whatsoever.
Don’t be fooled by the other guys and left out of pocket for thousands of dollars when they don’t have any insurance.
- Bulletproof insurance, with the lowest excess in the country.
- Open 7 days a week by appointment.
- 24/7 Instant online booking in minutes.
- Fair cancellation policy.
- Customer oriented service.
- Last minute bookings are welcome.
- No hidden cost.
- We can beat any written quote by 20%.
- No credit card surcharge fees
- Book your bike hire