Harley Davidson heritage Softail.
Cruiser or Touring
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Need a valid motorcycle license from any country, and have had a full motorcycle for over one year.
Damage Insurance excess
- $2000 for 25 years and older.
- $1000 for 25 years and older by paying $28 extra per day.
- $2675 for 21-25 years of age.
Bond is done on a pre-authorisation on Visa or Master card for $2000 and $1000 for reduced insurance excess payments.
Cody Russell was the fastest, most efficient and reliable person I have dealt with in hiring motorcycles. I tried several places before finding his CR Motorcycle Rental and wouldn’t go anywhere else now. Cody provided the latest model Harley Davidson Heritage Softail and it rode beautifully. He has all the gear including helmet to helmet comms. Coming from interstate, it’s very reassuring to find a guy who can give you all the advice on gear, riding and locations, and is available if you need help.
- Very comfortable for two people.
- Aftermarket exhaust.
- ABS brakes.
- Delivery and pickup available.
- Fixed saddle bags.
- Full size windshield available.
- Pilon backrest.
- GPS power
- Only need to be over 21 years old.
- Decreed Insurance excess to only $1000 (condition apply).
ABOUT THE BIKE
It’s got lashing of chrome, a low seat, studded and tasseled leather saddlebags and white-wall tyres on spoked wheels. It’s a time-tested design and there is little Harley can do to update it without spoiling the intrinsic beauty.