Ducati Scrambler Icon Outback Ready
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Need a valid motorcycle license from any country, and have had a full motorcycle for over one year.
Damage Insurance excess
- $2000 for 25 years and older.
- $1000 for 25 years and older by paying $28 extra per day.
- $2675 for 21-25 years of age.
Bond is done on a pre-authorisation on Visa or Master card for $2000 and $1000 for reduced insurance excess payments.
Had a great time in W.A. with the Ducati Icon 800 Scrambler. Perfect service by Cody! Thanx!The engine is a blast, lots of torque, maybe a bit too nervous on the throttle. Every blow of wind on your wrist makes the bike jump forward or slow down. The bike is not too comfortable for a guy like me (184cm, long legs), the fork gives direct signals from the surface – so beware of potholes! – and the seat is quite hard. But besides this, a nice ride, and very low consumption (<4litres/100km), 240km was the max I would go before refilling.
All in all a wonderful experience! See you again!
- Low seat height.
- Gravel road riding excepted.
- All crash bars fitted.
- Heidenau 60/40 tyres.
- Self oiling chain.
- ABS brakes.
- Delivery and pickup available.
- Top box and side luggage boxes available.
- GPS power
- Only need to be over 21 years old.
- Decreed Insurance excess to only $1000 (condition apply).
ABOUT THE BIKE
Characterised by its comfortable riding position and steel teardrop tank. The 790mm seat height ensures comfort for both the rider and passenger. Stand-out features include the wide handlebars, the headlight with glass lens and LED guide-light.