BMW GS R 1200 Outback Ready
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Need a valid motorcycle license from any country, and have had a full motorcycle for over one year.
Damage Insurance excess
- $2000 for 25 years and older.
- $1000 for 25 years and older by paying $28 extra per day.
- $2675 for 21-25 years of age.
Bond is done on a pre-authorisation on Visa or Master card for $2000 and $1000 for reduced insurance excess payments.
Rented the BMW R GS 1200 for five days while on holiday in Perth. Over those five days I rode 3,500km’s up and down WA’s coastline. Cody from CR Motorcycle Rental was great to work with, before I arrived from the US, delivering the bike to my hotel, and then picking up from my hotel. Everything about my rental was essentially hassle free. I would recommend CR Motorcycle Rental to anyone visiting Perth interested in riding motorbikes during your visit.
- Gravel road riding excepted.
- All crash bars fitted.
- Heidenau 60/40 tyres
- ABS brakes.
- Delivery and pickup available.
- Top box and side luggage boxes available.
- GPS power
- Heated handle bars.
- Only need to be over 21 years old.
- Decreed Insurance excess to only $1000 (condition apply).
ABOUT THE BIKE
With a few twisty roads, tight turns and straight stretches, the R1200GS handles everything you throw at it. There are now radially mounted Brembo Monobloc brake callipers at the front and a larger brake disc at the rear.